The Moral of The Story.
You create your own Destiny/Reality. So, it's silly to fear something that is going to happen when you created it in your mind.
*The difference between Fear and A Phobia
*Feeling anxious when flying through turbulence or taking off during a storm
*Experiencing butterflies when peering down from the top of a skyscraper
*Getting nervous when you see a pit bull or a Rottweiler Feeling a little queasy when getting a shot or when your blood is being drawn.
*Not going to your best friend’s island wedding because you’d have to fly there
*Turning down a great job because it’s on the 10th floor of the office building
*Steering clear of the park because you might see a dog
*Avoiding necessary medical treatments because you’re terrified of needles
Scroll Down for HELP!
The first step is Admittance.
2. Then Acceptance.
3. Now deny it the power to be a part of your self image. THE SCARE!
4. Go so far as to say "I Love (whatever your fear is)".
5. Place pictures all around you until you are numb to the sight of it.
6. Keep in mind "A Fear causes self doubt in other areas."
7. Keep in mind "All Fears are your lack of control over the Unknown".
8. Keep your Focus on the link between your fear and your happiness.
9. Read as much as you can about your Fear.
10. Meditate---- First thing in the morning and last thing at night!!